Metallic paint powder.
Basic methods of use:
1. Mix the powder with water so that you can use it as a watercolor paint
2. Spray water on paper or other surface, apply some powder to your brush and mix with the water.
3. Pour the powder directly on the color surface and spray with water.
4. Mix with liquid acrylic or gel medium, you will get waterproof metallic paint.
5. You can mix with other media, for example wax, paint, paste, gesso The more water you add, the brighter the color becomes and the more the powder dissolves. You get a darker color by adding more powder and less water.
6. Also suitable for dry brushing on a black gesso background.
The package contains 10 g of product. The paint is heavily pigmented and the packaging is extremely efficient.
Non-toxic product Made in Poland. By clicking on the link below you will find a handy video on how to use these Glows: Youtube